MYCU Current Account and MYCU Debit Mastercard for 12 years and over.
Independence for them, Reassurance for you.
Paying out pocket money in the form of cash and coins can be a thing of the past. Get your child a MYCU Debit Card and they're good to go! There are lots of reasons to get them set up with a MYCU Debit Card, here's just a few:
- Can be used in-store, online or at an ATM
- No maintenance or transaction fees apply (currency conversion fees and government stamp duty will apply)
- Parental consent required for up to 16 years of age
- 24/7 access to money
- Reduced spending limits and daily thresholds for added protection against fraud and misuse
- Extra security with age related restrictions applied to some retailers e.g. off licenses, casinos etc.*
- Accepted globally at millions of locations, wherever you find the
- Mastercard acceptance mark
- Security and convenience with contactless payments
- Card is designed to assist the visually impaired with PIN and contactless transactions
- 24/7 support for lost or stolen Debit Cards
Naomh Breandan Credit Union is not responsible for restricting all age related transactions
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The MYCU Debit Card is issued by UAB PayrNet pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc.